Well, I started this thing up and I suppose I better put the first blog on...
I hereby declare this blog active!!!
By the way, the video bar at the top here holds 3 links to a 3 part video I made of Birmingham Church International, it's people and Birmingham and it's people.
Yeah... I'm going with my housemates soon, so I'll grab some photo's stroke videos of that then, unless I go down with the youth at some point beforehand. It is such a fantastic thing, the German Market. I have been looking forward to it all year.
A man passionate about his wife, his daughter, his family, his friends, the Church and, most importantly, the God-head, the Word of God and the accurate delivery of it.
I am husband to the beautiful, lovely, passionate and inspiring Jessica, and father to his little joy-bringer, Mackenzie Rae.
The truth is that I love writing. I love putting my thoughts and my passions to paper (or in this case, the interweb). What I love most about writing is seeing the heart behind my writing stirring others to live a full life, inspired by God, which inspires others to God.
Maybe need to get videos of the German market as well.
ReplyDeleteYeah... I'm going with my housemates soon, so I'll grab some photo's stroke videos of that then, unless I go down with the youth at some point beforehand. It is such a fantastic thing, the German Market. I have been looking forward to it all year.
ReplyDelete